Cilantro and Jalapeno (C&J) Taco Salad
1/2 cup (125 mL) C&J Salsa
1/2 cup (125 mL) C&J Crema sauce
1/2 head of iceberg lettuce sliced in strips
1 cup (250 mL) shredded Mexican cheese blend
1/2 lb (250 g) cooked skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced black olives
4 medium tomatoes rough chopped
1 Large C&J Taco Bowl (1 per serving)
1/2 cup C&J Sauce (Red, Green, Ranchero)
C&J Home made Tortilla chips, coarsely crumbled (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended.
- In large bowl, mix salad ingredients except tortilla chips. Add dressing; toss until coated.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips, if desired.
- Place salad and ingredients in taco bowl - serve and enjoy!
C&J - Nachos Supreme
1 bag of Que Pasa Taco Chips
300ml of C&J salsa
125ml of C&J crema
125ml of C&J salsa verde
300ml of C&J guacamole
300ml of C&J black beans1 package of Oaxa cheese1 package of Mexican or Spanish chorizo (optional)
- Place one layer of chips on serving platter and sprinkle liberally with grated cheese. Place another layer of chips on top and again apply another coating of cheese.
- Place serving platter in microwave or oven until cheese is melted.
- Chop up chorizo sausage, and fry for 2 minutes in frying pan. Sprinkle cooked chorizo on top of chips.
- Apply your toppings (salsa, guacamole, crema, salsa verde and black beans) as desired. Serve immediately and enjoy.
** Ingredients should provide you with 3 big servings - each serving should be a good appetizer for 6-8 hungry guests.